Invest In Longevity With ARCH
We do honest work, the first time, every time.
- Customized exterior options for any budget
- Lifetime warranties on all products
- Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor
Get In Touch Today!
Get In Touch Today!
Here's What We Offer
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It
Hear From Satisfied Customers
Why Trust ARCH With Your Roofing Project?
Trust us. We’re the best.
For more than a decade, the team at ARCH Exteriors, LLC has been trusted by Maryland and Virginia communities for all things roofing-related. We’re not a chain with a local office: we’re a legitimate local business, ready to serve.
Why you want to work with us:
- 20+ years of combined experience
- Licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection
- Personalized service from the owners themselves
- Professional projects managers for a stress-free experience
Our roofing company works with Owens Corning roofing products and are proud to be an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor— a certification just 1% of roofers in the country have been awarded. Our certified status means that in addition to adhering to the highest standards of excellence and professionalism, we also take care of our employees with worker’s compensation and liability insurance.
When it comes to a new roof, windows, doors, or siding, you need to look for a few important elements in a replacement contractor. Longevity is one of them. Our experienced team is dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Hear From Our Customers
Schedule A Consultation
Give us a call or fill out our contact form. We will discuss your exteriors needs and schedule a date and time convenient for you to meet with one of our design consultants.
Work With Our Designers
We work with you addressing your exterior needs and provide a solution to any problems you may have. You will select the best material and financing options that fit comfortably within your budget.
We’ll Get To Work
Our team will arrive to your home to begin the process of completing your project. Upon completing we will do a detailed walk through insuring your complete satisfaction. All that is left is for you to enjoy your home!
CERTIFIED, AFFORDABLE OPTIONS FOR ANYONE
When you invest in ProVia Endure windows for your home from ARCH Exteriors, LLC, you get ENERGY STAR® certified windows. This means your new windows will allow your home to use less energy to stay warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and provide you with comfort year-round.
Endure affordable replacement windows from ProVia are designed to exceed the standards set by ENERGY STAR® to protect your home and our climate through superior energy optimization with high-quality frames and sash design.
Who We Are
“We help you complete you project with confidence. From start to finish, ARCH Exteriors will keep you well-informed with clear steps towards finishing you project.”
SERVING THE COMMUNITY FOR OVER 15 YEARS
“Overall I’m so glad I trusted my instincts. Not only do we love our siding, but we’ve actually had people drive by and comment on how good it looks”
Does ARCH Exteriors offer financing?
Financing a project with ARCH Exteriors is simple and easy. First, you will schedule an appointment to have a design consultant come out to your home. The design consultant will work with you in choosing the products and services needed to complete the project and provide you with the cost to do so. Once you have reviewed the estimate, we will provide you with our financing options allowing you to pick the best one for your budget. The last step will be to submit the application for the plan of your choice, with application approval only taking a few minutes, this makes the process quicker.
Financing Plans Available:
- 12 month No Payments No Interest Plans
- No Money Down Payment Plans
- Low Monthly Payment Plans
- Term Lengths From 12 Months – 144 Months
Do you provide warranties on roof replacements?
Absolutely. When you choose Owens Corning roofing products, you have complete coverage for all manufacturer defects. Owens Corning asphalt shingles also come with transferable manufacturer roofing warranties, meaning you can transfer the warranty from the original property owner to the subsequent property owner to extend the roof’s coverage.
As an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor, we can offer the highest level of extended warranty coverage when you choose an Owens Corning roofing system installed by us.
How do I know I need a roof replacement?
There are 4 tell-tale signs it may be time for a roof replacement.
- Age: If your roof is 20 years old or older and has not been replaced it is highly likely that the current shingle roof on your home is coming to the end of its life expectancy. Even if it's not leaking now, it's a good time to start planning and budgeting for your roof replacement.
- Leaking: If your roof is leaking in multiple spots and has already been repaired, it is a sign that your home may need a new roof. Leaks in multiple areas indicate the current roof system is failing.
- Granule Loss: Asphalt shingles are coated with granules to protect them from the elements. While granule loss is a normal occurrence over time, if you notice large amounts of granules in your gutters or downspouts, or notice bare spots on your shingles, it is a sign that the shingles are nearing the end of their life expectancy.
- Missing Shingles: While a couple of missing shingles may seem like a small issue, there may be more to it than meets the eye. Missing shingles are a sign that the roof has suffered from wind damage. When it comes to wind damage it's not just the missing shingles that need to be addressed but the other shingles on the roof may have been pulled up, creased, or had the seal and bond broken. If the roof did suffer from wind damage, it’s only a matter of time that shingles will blow off during the next storm or windy day.
How much does a roof replacement cost?
It’s a question we are often asked here at ARCH Exteriors when speaking with homeowners, and in general you can expect a new roof to cost between $4,000.00 all the way up to $55,000.00. There are a few things that will have a direct impact on the cost of a new roof. These include the type of roofing system, the roof size, and the roof complexity.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We promise to provide you with expert roofing, siding, window, and door solutions that suit your needs and budget. For more than a decade, our professional team has been delivering unparalleled exterior services to the people of Maryland and Virginia. What you get when you work with us:
- Family-owned and operated business
- The latest in home improvement technology
- Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor
- 24-hour turnaround time on phone calls